TapcisForum  

Go Back   Tapcis Web Forums > Open Forums > The Parlor

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 3rd, 2019, 01:37 PM
Efrem G Mallach

Default [Dixonary] MODILLION Progress Report

Folks,

With about 19 1/2 hours left in the definition period, we have eight fake definitions of MODILLION from players Barrs, Bourne, Cunningham, Embler, Madnick, Naylor, Shefler, and Shepherson. My spreadsheet has room for many more.

The deadline, according to timeanddate.com <http://timeanddate.com/>, is:

As usual:

- If you sent a definition and your name is listed above, all is well. (You should have received a confirmation reply.)

- If you sent one and your name isn't in the list, please send it again. If you sent it to emallach at umassd dot edu, please send it to the address in the next paragraph, which is also the From address of this message. It might also be good to send a public message, without the definition itself, to the effect that you did that.

- If you didn't send one yet, please do. New players: Please send your cleverly misleading fake definition of MODILLION to emallach at verizon dot net, not by public Reply to this message or to the earlier call for definitions, so other players won't see it and won't know who it's from when they see it in the list later.

I expect votes to be due 48 hours after definitions are: 10 am on Wed., Feb.. 6, in US EST and other times in other places. Moving the time in the above table out by two days should work for any time zone.

Efrem

P.S. Should Mike Shefler decide that Tim Bourne's vote, which he sent to Mike personally rather than to the group address, should count, and that Chris Carson should therefore deal this round, I'll save "modillion" and all submitted definitions for my next deal. Anyone who wants to change his or hers will be able to at that time, of course.

e

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.