TapcisForum  

Go Back   Tapcis Web Forums > Open Forums > The Parlor

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old July 27th, 2019, 11:50 AM
Judy Madnick
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default [Dixonary] ROUND 3002 - "NEW" NEW WORD - OLM

"New" new word for Round 3002, barring too many DQs, is:

*****************
OLM
*****************

Capitalization is not significant. Do not look it up! Please create a fake definition and send that definition to jmadnick at gmail.com by creating a new message; be sure that your definition is directed to me, not the entire group, where your fake definition will be seen by all the players.

Please submit your fake definitions on or before the deadline, which is Monday, July 29, at 8 a.m. Eastern Time...or the corresponding time where you live. I've allowed extra time due to the possibility that weekend activities may interfere with timely replies.

If you know this word, please let me know ASAP. If too many players know the definition, I will find a new word.

Full rules are available here.

Judy Madnick
Albany, NY

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/di...APTOP-BV6VBI87.
Reply With Quote
  View Parent  #2  
Old July 28th, 2019, 01:16 AM
Daniel Widdis
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: [Dixonary] ROUND 3002 - "NEW" NEW WORD - OLM

A measure of resistance to mass transit in Chicago.



Dan|naD



From: <dixonary (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com> on behalf of Judy Madnick <jmadnick (AT) gmail (DOT) com>
Date: Saturday, July 27, 2019 at 9:50 AM
To: <dixonary (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com>
Subject: [Dixonary] ROUND 3002 - "NEW" NEW WORD - OLM



"New" new word for Round 3002, barring too many DQs, is:



*****************

OLM

*****************



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/di...40dixonary.net.
Reply With Quote
  View Parent  #3  
Old July 28th, 2019, 06:00 AM
Dave Cunningham
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default [Dixonary] ROUND 3002 - "NEW" NEW WORD - OLM

Where the art is.

Dave


On Saturday, July 27, 2019 at 12:50:34 PM UTC-4, Judy Madnick wrote:
>
> "New" new word for Round 3002, barring too many DQs, is:
>
> *****************
>
> OLM
> *****************
>
> Capitalization is not significant. Do not look it up! Please create a fake
> definition and send that definition to jmadnick at gmail.com by creating
> a new message; be sure that your definition is directed to me, not the
> entire group, where your fake definition will be seen by all the players.
>
> Please submit your fake definitions on or before the deadline, which is* Monday,
> July 29, at 8 a.m. Eastern Time*...or the corresponding time where you
> live. I've allowed extra time due to the possibility that weekend
> activities may interfere with timely replies.
>
> If you know this word, please let me know ASAP. If too many players know
> the definition, I will find a new word.
>
> Full rules are available here
> <http://www.dixonary.net/game-rules-and-advice/rules>.
>
> Judy Madnick
> Albany, NY
>


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/di...oglegroups.com.
Reply With Quote
  View Parent  #4  
Old July 28th, 2019, 08:10 AM
Judy Madnick
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: [Dixonary] ROUND 3002 - "NEW" NEW WORD - OLM

LOL!



Original message
From: "Daniel Widdis" <widdis (AT) dixonary (DOT) net>
To: dixonary (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com;
Dated: 7/28/2019 2:16:21 AM
Subject: Re: [Dixonary] ROUND 3002 - "NEW" NEW WORD - OLM


A measure of resistance to mass transit in Chicago.

Dan|naD

From: on behalf of Judy Madnick
Date: Saturday, July 27, 2019 at 9:50 AM
To:
Subject: [Dixonary] ROUND 3002 - "NEW" NEW WORD - OLM

"New" new word for Round 3002, barring too many DQs, is:

*****************
OLM
*****************


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/di...40dixonary.net.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/di...APTOP-BV6VBI87.
Reply With Quote
  View Parent  #5  
Old July 28th, 2019, 08:25 AM
Judy Madnick
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default RE: [Dixonary] ROUND 3002 - "NEW" NEW WORD - OLM

Was this actually NAD -- or a goof! I did receive what appears to be your "real" definition by private email.

Judy



Original message
From: "Judy Madnick" <jmadnick (AT) gmail (DOT) com>
To: cunn5393 (AT) bellsouth (DOT) net;
Dated: 7/28/2019 9:07:50 AM
Subject: RE: [Dixonary] Re: ROUND 3002 - "NEW" NEW WORD - OLM


Sounds good to me!

Judy



Original message
From: "Dave Cunningham"
To: dixonary (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com;
Dated: 7/28/2019 7:00:35 AM
Subject: [Dixonary] Re: ROUND 3002 - "NEW" NEW WORD - OLM


Where the art is.


Dave



On Saturday, July 27, 2019 at 12:50:34 PM UTC-4, Judy Madnick wrote:
"New" new word for Round 3002, barring too many DQs, is:

*****************
OLM
*****************

Capitalization is not significant. Do not look it up! Please create a fake definition and send that definition to jmadnick at gmail.com by creating a new message; be sure that your definition is directed to me, not the entire group, where your fake definition will be seen by all the players.

Please submit your fake definitions on or before the deadline, which is Monday, July 29, at 8 a.m. Eastern Time...or the corresponding time where you live. I've allowed extra time due to the possibility that weekend activities may interfere with timely replies.

If you know this word, please let me know ASAP. If too many players know the definition, I will find a new word.

Full rules are available here.

Judy Madnick
Albany, NY

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/di...oglegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/di...APTOP-BV6VBI87.
Reply With Quote
  View Parent  #6  
Old July 28th, 2019, 01:21 PM
Dave Cunningham
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: [Dixonary] ROUND 3002 - "NEW" NEW WORD - OLM

Really bad puns need no nads.

Or as the cheerleader shouted for her favorite team "Go Nads!"

On Sunday, July 28, 2019 at 9:25:22 AM UTC-4, Judy Madnick wrote:
>
> Was this actually NAD -- or a goof! I did receive what appears to be your
> "real" definition by private email.
>
> Judy
>
>


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/di...oglegroups.com.
Reply With Quote
  View Parent  #7  
Old July 28th, 2019, 01:31 PM
Judy Madnick
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: [Dixonary] ROUND 3002 - "NEW" NEW WORD - OLM

If you say so. :-)



Original message
From: "Dave Cunningham" <cunn5393 (AT) bellsouth (DOT) net>
To: dixonary (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com;
Dated: 7/28/2019 2:21:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Dixonary] Re: ROUND 3002 - "NEW" NEW WORD - OLM




Really bad puns need no nads.


Or as the cheerleader shouted for her favorite team "Go Nads!"


On Sunday, July 28, 2019 at 9:25:22 AM UTC-4, Judy Madnick wrote:
Was this actually NAD -- or a goof! I did receive what appears to be your "real" definition by private email.

Judy



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/di...oglegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/di...APTOP-BV6VBI87.
Reply With Quote
  View Parent  #8  
Old July 29th, 2019, 02:11 AM
Ryan McGill
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default [Dixonary] ROUND 3002 - "NEW" NEW WORD - OLM

What wizened yogis chant.

Nad

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/di...oglegroups.com.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.