TapcisForum  

Go Back   Tapcis Web Forums > Open Forums > The Parlor

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 15th, 2019, 02:05 AM
Ryan McGill

Default [Dixonary] Round 3035 vote for KAKORRHAPHIOPHOBIA

Hey, everyone!

Sorry for the delay in posting. It’s been a bonkers day.

It was my nephew’s birthday party, and I thought I’d have enough time to post in between that and my office Christmas party, but we ended up drastically late for that. So my apologies.

We have an unspecified number of inventive definitions, combined into these 11, which are all I could find from my phone (why do I always end up dealing from my phone!?).

One of these definitions was verified by a dictionary source. The remainder were clever deceptions dreamed up by your fellow players. Vote for two by public reply to this message.

1. A fear of small, swarming insects, especially cockroaches.

2. An abnormal fear of failure.

3. A fear of hearing owls in the night.*

4. Fear of any of a group of feldspathoid rocks (such as naujaites, lujauvrites, or kakortokites) from Ilimausak, Greenland, which differ from normal nephelite-syenites in having alumina in excess of the alkalies.

5. An unwarranted or an irrational fear of winged monsters.

6. Fear of volcanic eruptions.

7. The fear of bad doctors.

8. An irrational or excessive fear of filth.

9. Fear of Klingons.

10. Fear of possession by a demon or evil spirit.

11. Fear of Friday the 13th.

Those new to the game may vote, as may veteran players. But make sure you vote before verifying your choice.

Deadline for voting shall be 17:00 UTC on Monday, the 16th of December, 2019, provided that gives enough leeway.

Cheers,
Rx.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/di...oglegroups.com.