[Dixonary] Round 2787: PUGNOZZLE vote!
The extra hours gathered three more definitions, so we now have a total of 11 definitions for PUGNOZZLE.
Please vote for two, by public reply to this message, within the next 30 hours, which will be by 4 pm PDT / 7 pm EDT / 11pm GMT / 23:00 UTC on Friday, St. Patrick's Day. That's midnight in the Netherlands, and Saturday March 18 at: 10 am AEDT and noon NZDT.
Â*1. the small metal cylinder that is fused to one end of the leadpipe of a french horn.Â* It connects the mouthpiece to the horn.
2. 1. adj. having a squashed or flattened nose. 2. n. a person with such a nose.
3. of the upper lip and nostrils: to move up and down in the manner of a pug dog.
4. much talk with little to say; redundancy; pleonasm.
5. a jigsaw puzzle using a modern-art picture.
6. a small handgun.
7. [Br. Sl.] an ugly or decrepit hat.
8. a restraint on free movement or expression.
9. a coarse homespun cotton cloth from India (corruption of Hindi pagnasul).
10. a snub nose; hence any pouring device whose spout is too short to be effective.
11. the mixture of resin and wax from which the second foundation of a bee's honeycomb is made.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.