[Dixonary] Rnd 2768 - vote!
Here are 13 definitions brought to you at great expense of wit and
wisdom by our esteemed panel of experts. Now your job is to decide which
is the definition that was submitted by a dictionary
Vote for TWO definitions, as a public forum or group message (in reply
to this one), before the deadline..
10:00 pm on Tuesday, 14 Mar 2017 in the UK
5:00 pm on East Coast USA
2:00 pm on West Coast USA
8:00 am on 15 Mar in parts of Oz
New Players are welcome, even if you didn't submit a definition you may
1. [Scots] to start over
2. an unlicensed realtor
3. [? Obs.] brisk, active, smart, spruce
4. a mechanical spigot, especially of East Anglia
5. the stub of a branch remaining after pruning a tree or plant
6. a horse on which the odds get longer as race time approaches
7. a flat-bottomed boat or barge pulled by mules, usually on a canal
8. a disease of fruit trees that causes fruit to drop before ripening
9. the pouchlike midsection of a fishing net in which the catch is
10. a yellow-flowered plant similar to poison ivy but with
11. [Print.] That part of a type which is between the shoulder of the
shank and the face
12. a broad-beamed shallow-draft cutter-rigged fishing boat used
especially for shrimping around the Thames and Medway estuaries
13. small detailing added to the surface of a larger object that makes
it appear more complex, and therefore more visually interesting. Also
called 'nurnie' or 'greeble'.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.