[Dixonary] Round 2785, FEERIN, voting time
Eleven definitions of FEERIN follow. One is its real meaning. The others are the product of your fellow players' feverish imaginations in their devilish efforts to deceive you. They have been edited for format consistency and are in order by character count. Please vote for two that you like for any reason by public reply to this message before the deadline that follows the list.
2. an invocation.
3. [Obs.] foreign.
4. an early, crudely made musket.
5. a furrow plowed as a guide for subsequent work.
6. a particularly obnoxious monkey of Southeast Asia.
7. expected expenses for a journey or a business scheme.
8. trees blown down, or branches blown off by the wind; brushwood.
9. [Colloq. Southern USA] a warm gust of wind that precedes a thunderstorm.
10. a dark grey mineral constituting one of the primary sources of iron ore, principally as magnetite.
11. fairy gold paid to humans (valueless, for it turns to dust in daylight); hence anything worthless.
Votes are due 33 hours from now: Thursday, March 9 at 7 am Jordan time. That’s 9 pm PST, 11 pm CST and 11:59 pm plus one minute EST on Wed., March 8, in the U.S.; also 5 am in the UK, 6 am on the Continent and 6 pm in New Zealand on Thursday the 9th. You may want to check the time conversion that affects you.
New players are welcome to vote, even if you didn't submit a definition for this word - as are, of course, veteran players who happened not to. Full rules at http://www.dixonary.net/game-rules-and-advice/rules <http://www.dixonary.net/game-rules-and-advice/rules> .
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.