View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2019, 06:26 AM
Christopher Carson

Default [Dixonary] Rnd 3015 - GALATEA The Results

Well gang, with the deadline passed and all but JohnB voting I think we have a round. I finally had to give up on Cory and set up an Excel sheet so hopefully all the votes are in and counted. Mike Shefler’s hemp cloth wins him the deal with Shani being in a close second and the real winner.. JohnnyB came in in third. The actual definition was number 9, the striped cotton fabric, which 3 of you preceptive players figured out giving me a D3. Rather than a Greek myth, the fabric is named after a 19th century English warship, the Galatea and is from the fabric’s use for children’s sailor suits. JohnB’s def came extremely close but I decided not to combine it since the real def didn’t include the info on sailor suits. Besides, if I had combined 2 player defs with the actual we would have been down to 9 entries. Tim Lodge gets 2 dealer points since I mislaid his submittal in the crush of the deal. The tabulation is below. I’m going to paste the Excel spread sheet so hopefully it will come out readable.

Chris
Dealer Emeritus

Player
Def
Voted For
DPs
Total
Naylor
4 & 9

Mallach
1 & 10

Abell
8 & 9

Barrs
N/V

Madnick
1 & 12
-

-
Widdis
10 & 12

McGill
8 & 11

Embler
2 & 3

AHD

D3

Cunningham
4 & 12

Bourne
7 & 10

Shefler
4 & 9

Stevens
N/A
1 & 4
-

-
Shepherdson

DQ
-

-
Lodge
N/A
6 & 12
-

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/di...od.outlook.com.