View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2020, 08:50 AM
Judy Madnick

Default [Dixonary] Round 3119 - TITI - RESULTS

a:link {color: #0000FF;} a:visited {color: #800080;} body { font-size: 12pt; font-family: Verdana; color: #000000; background-color: FFFFFF; margin-top: 0px; margin-left: 10px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-right: 0px; }

Paul Keating, with 5 points, is the next dealer. Here are the results in table form as a .jpg and also attached as a .pdf file. Please note that #10 would have also been correct, which I didn't realize when I posted the new word, but that wouldn't have changed the results (thank goodness!). Efrem's vote came in after the deadline, but I accepted it...which made this round a D1, not a D0. 🙁 It appears that a number of people didn't vote. I hope I didn't miss any emails!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dixonary/0AB52A190B0E09320CE4002004%40LAPTOP-NG0A64CK.