View Single Post
  View Parent  #184  
Old December 31st, 2011, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junix View Post
So, to get access do you flaunt your pedigree or something?

I was a Tapcis nee Zapcis user / Sysop who took care of a slow enough forum that it left me enough time to waste elsewhere on CIS. One of those places was Section 7 in Tapcis. It was a very long time ago, so memory is a bit foggy, but I'm pretty sure that it was Claude Bitner, the Brothers Davis, and myself chattering about something that was so off the wall that Howard opened up Section 8 just for us. I all but want to say it was the first Kard Komments thread, and I know that Snow Tires 2 or 4 got moved there, but I am all but positive it was the four of us going on about something that made us all eligible for a discharge.

I remember when Dixonary started, and I believe I won one of the rounds in the single digits, and had a heck of a time with my obligation of starting the new round within 72 hours. I was just moving to get engaged when it all fired up.

I'd love to get access to Section 8 here, just to say I have it, even though it is likely moving at a crawl or slower. Section 8 and the Tapcis Forum were a golden age for me online. Great memories.
Did you get fixed up?

"If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you’ve never tried before."