View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2021, 11:21 AM
'Efrem G Mallach' via Dixonary

Default [Dixonary] Round 3210 WITCHES' KNICKERS progress report

Fellow addicts,

With just under 21 hours to go in the definition phase of round 3210, WITCHES' KNICKERS, I have definitions from players Barrs, Bourne, Druce, Embler, Keating, Lodge, Madnick, Naylor, and Shepherdson. While that's not so few as to call for extending the deadline, it would be nice to have more. Please send them to emallach(at)verizon(dot)net by 9 am tomorrow, U.S. eastern time. Per timeanddate.com, that's also::

- 8 am Friday in Chicago
- 6 am Friday in California
- 3 am Saturday in Wellington
- 4 pm Friday in Cape Town
- 3 pm Friday in Paris
- 2 pm Friday in London

and other times in other places.

Votes will, I expect, be due 48 hours after that: 9 am Sunday in North America EDT, and so on in other places.

New players are welcome. Just send me a fake definition of WITCHES' KNICKERS without looking it up. Don't Reply to this message, as that will send your definition to everyone in the game.

Your dealah,

Efrem

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/di...%40verizon.net.