Tapcis Web Forums

Tapcis Web Forums (http://www.tapcis.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Parlor (http://www.tapcis.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   [Dixonary] New Round 3196: BOONGA (http://www.tapcis.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16419)

Johnb - co.uk September 13th, 2021 05:47 AM

[Dixonary] New Round 3196: BOONGA
 
Dear people

the new word is BOONGA

Without looking it up please send your fanciful definitions or (if you
know the word already) DQs to me johnb .at. john-barrs.co uk by 13:30
BST Wednesday (Please adjust for your own time)

(Thanks Judy for the timer links but I am no longer capable of working
out how to use them)


--
*JohnnyB*


--
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/di...hn-barrs.co.uk.

Paul Keating September 13th, 2021 10:13 AM

Re: [Dixonary] New Round 3196: BOONGA
 
Since some players may have already sent defs to Johnny, and nobody has
posted a competing word, there seems to be no point in trying to turn back
the clock. I think the precedent, which is clear, has commonsense to
commend it.

P

On Mon, 13 Sep 2021, 16:05 Judy Madnick, <jmadnick (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

> Are we going with Johnny's word...or that of the updated winner?
>
> Judy
>
> ------------------------------
> Original Message
> From: "Johnb - co.uk" <johnb (AT) john-barrs (DOT) co.uk>
> To: dixonary (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com;
> Date: 9/13/2021 5:47:19 AM
> Subject: [Dixonary] New Round 3196: BOONGA
>
> Dear people
>
> the new word is BOONGA
>
> Without looking it up please send your fanciful definitions or (if you
> know the word already) DQs to me johnb .at. john-barrs.co uk by 13:30 BST
> Wednesday (Please adjust for your own time)
>
> (Thanks Judy for the timer links but I am no longer capable of working out
> how to use them)
>
>
> --
> *JohnnyB*
>
>
> <http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_cam paign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> Virus-free.
> www.avg.com
> <http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_cam paign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>
> <#m_-3689394044159911250_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Dixonary" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/di...APTOP-NG0A64CK
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dixonary/A54DD8A7090D0A051A10002004%40LAPTOP-NG0A64CK?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/di...mail.gmail.com.

Johnb - co.uk September 13th, 2021 12:36 PM

[Dixonary] New Round 3196: BOONGA --- \Playing
 
As I have received some defs it lookÂ* as though this is playing
*
JohnnyB*

> the new word is BOONGA
>
> Without looking it up please send your fanciful definitions or (if you
> know the word already) DQs to me johnb .at. john-barrs.co uk by 13:30
> BST Wednesday (Please adjust for your own time)
>
> (Thanks Judy for the timer links but I am no longer capable of working
> out how to use them)
>
>
> --
> *JohnnyB*
>



--
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dixonary+unsubscribe (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/di...hn-barrs.co.uk.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.