Tapcis Web Forums

Tapcis Web Forums (http://www.tapcis.com/forums/index.php)
-   Requests for Access (http://www.tapcis.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Requests for Access (http://www.tapcis.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20)

TapcisForum May 24th, 2005 11:22 PM

Requests for Access

In addition to the public forums open to all, there are private forums here just for OLR refugees from Tapcis and OzWin (and their friends). This couldn't BE the TapcisForum without the Dragon, alive and well in *Section 8's Dungeon, and the Registered Users section has been renamed *For Members Only and is waiting for those private plaints, complaints and distraints you don't want to air in public.

You need to register to use the forums generally and then post here with a request for access!

And once you're a member with access to the private sections, you can also request access for a friend or relative or even an enemy if you're so inclined.

Mark Hamilton May 25th, 2005 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TapcisForum
You need to register to use the forums generally and then post here with a request for access!

Ummm, yes please. I was on the Forum staff for the dearly-departed OzWin Forum RIP.

Mark

Chris Carson May 25th, 2005 10:56 AM

I'm not sure I've got the hang of posting yet, but here goes anyway. Please consider this a request for access from a "Registered User" of the old forum.

Thanks,

Chris Carson
ex 71435,121

Dan in Saint Louis May 25th, 2005 11:14 AM

Pot-stirrer, here

Quote:

refugees from ....... OzWin

I guess that's me.
Quote:

private plaints, complaints and distraints you don't want to air in public

Yep, that's me all right! Renegade requesting entry, Ma'am!

SMMAssociates May 25th, 2005 11:35 AM

Using the "Quote" button to get here - I don't see a "Reply" button anywhere....

And asking for access, too....

Stu Mulne

Olga Johnson May 25th, 2005 12:26 PM

Would like to have access as well.

Olga Johnson/Ozwin

Judy G. Russell May 25th, 2005 12:32 PM

Done. Let me know if you do not have access to *Section 8 and the *For Members Only section.

Judy G. Russell May 25th, 2005 12:33 PM

Done, Chris. Let me know if you do not have access to *Section 8 and the *For Members Only section.

Judy G. Russell May 25th, 2005 12:34 PM

Done, Renegade. Let me know if you do not have access to *Section 8 and the *For Members Only section.

Sandy G May 25th, 2005 12:35 PM

Hey, Olga, fancy meeting you here! And I bet we don't even get elfed for bashing the mechanics.

I'd like in, too.

Judy G. Russell May 25th, 2005 12:36 PM

Done Stu. Let me know if you do not have access to *Section 8 and the *For Members Only section.

And to get a threaded view (and the reply button), look up top to the choices for display modes. Choose hybrid or threaded.

Judy G. Russell May 25th, 2005 12:37 PM

Done, Olga. Let me know if you do not have access to *Section 8 and the *For Members Only section.

FrankMCook May 25th, 2005 12:39 PM

count me in. 76246,130 for history sake. need a zapcis serial number?

Judy G. Russell May 25th, 2005 12:39 PM

Done, Sandy. Let me know if you do not have access to *Section 8 and the *For Members Only section.

Judy G. Russell May 25th, 2005 12:40 PM

Done, Frank. Let me know if you do not have access to *Section 8 and the *For Members Only section.

Sandy G May 25th, 2005 12:45 PM

Works a treat, Judy. Thanks.

Now I just have to find the Reply button and go hassle Stu.

Simon Pallett May 25th, 2005 12:56 PM

Judy,

Quote:

Hi, long time user of TapCIS (and long time lurker of the TapCIS forum <g>) requesting access to the sekrit sections, if I may.

Thanks,

- Simon

douglaswmartin May 25th, 2005 01:01 PM

Request for Access

Hi Judy.

May I have access? I should be able to provide a Tapcis registration number if you really need it.

Yours aye,

- Douglas.

heinz57g May 25th, 2005 01:01 PM

well, how do it do it? who do i ask? what do i need to qualify?
you are not going to ask a picture?

greetings - heinz -

Bill Hirst May 25th, 2005 01:31 PM

If you don't give me access to the private areas I'll hold my breath until I turn blue and then you'll be sorry. :p

-Bill