Tapcis Web Forums

Tapcis Web Forums (http://www.tapcis.com/forums/index.php)
-   Requests for Access (http://www.tapcis.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Requests for Access (http://www.tapcis.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20)

Judy G. Russell May 25th, 2005 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chm
As was said, what's the TAPCIS Forum without The Dungeon?
Please let me in.

Done.. Let me know if you do not have access to *Section 8 and the *For Members Only section.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chm
I promise not to break your forum.:

Well, that's no fun...

Judy G. Russell May 25th, 2005 09:58 PM

Done, Jim, and welcome! Let me know if you have any trouble seeing *Section 8 and the *For Members Only section.

Judy G. Russell May 25th, 2005 09:59 PM

Yer in, pal. Let me know if you have any trouble seeing *Section 8 and the *For Members Only section.

Linda Rawson May 25th, 2005 10:13 PM

Hand Raised, Judy

Quote:

Originally Posted by TapcisForum
In addition to the public forums open to all, there are private forums here just for OLR refugees from Tapcis and OzWin (and their friends). ..You need to register to use the forums generally and then post here with a request for access!

Dear Judy,

You may remember me from Tapcis or Ozwin [or Cooks or the Mozilla help you so wonderfully provided]. I used to be the wiz of two now defunct forums and have missed the old Tapcis and Ozwin forums more than I could have realized. I am requesting access to this section, madame moderator.

Thanks for letting me know about this place! At last!

Linda

Marilyn Ratcheson May 25th, 2005 10:27 PM

Access Request

Hey, very spiffy new digs, guys! Wish you all the best, and request access to the members' sections. (Though I'm not exactly sure what to do with all these icons, who says old dogs can't learn new tricks.)

Thanks!

-Marilyn

Judy G. Russell May 25th, 2005 11:19 PM

You're in! Let me know if you can't see *Section 8 and the *For Members Only sections...

Judy G. Russell May 25th, 2005 11:20 PM

And it's done! Let me know if you have trouble seeing *Section 8 or the *For Members Only sections.

annc May 26th, 2005 04:04 AM

I was never on staff of either OzWin or TapCIS, but as a Wiz in several forums and a mostly Mac user, I was a heavy and grateful user of OzWin for some years on a couple of PCs (CIS didn't like Mac users, and we struggled for many years to do sysop tasks on Macs).

If this makes me eligible, please grant access. Otherwise, just let me down gently, please! ;-)

Ann

Nick Parkin May 26th, 2005 07:48 AM

a request for access!

Ex Investors Forum Sysop requesting access. Hi Judy - I recognise a couple of names (including yours) already. :)

Now if it was a burning issue to dump HMI why didn't AOL pick some software as easy as this to use? :mad:

Nick :D

Quote:

In addition to the public forums open to all, there are private forums here just for OLR refugees from Tapcis and OzWin (and their friends). This couldn't BE the TapcisForum without the Dragon, alive and well in *Section 8's Dungeon, and the Registered Users section has been renamed *For Members Only and is waiting for those private plaints, complaints and distraints you don't want to air in public.

You need to register to use the forums generally and then post here with a request for access!

And once you're a member with access to the private sections, you can also request access for a friend or relative or even an enemy if you're so inclined.

jackofshadows May 26th, 2005 08:14 AM

Another refugee

Requesting access: Brian J. Bartlett, registered OzWin user and OzWin II beta-abuser (does that mean I have to register as a software offender? ;-). Ex-SysOp, 76701,250 (and 72037,570 for those who remember mi AmigaFora).

Judy G. Russell May 26th, 2005 09:14 AM

No need to have been on staff anywhere, Ann! The issue is whether you're sympatico with the purposes of this forum, and that's a given. So you're in, and please let me know if you have any trouble seeing *Section 8 or the *For Members Only section.

Judy G. Russell May 26th, 2005 09:16 AM

Hiya, Nick! You're in, so you should now see *Section 8 and the *For Members Only section. And yeah... we like this software better too.

Judy G. Russell May 26th, 2005 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackofshadows
does that mean I have to register as a software offender? ;-)

Only in *Section 8, to which you should now have access, along with *For Members Only.

annc May 26th, 2005 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judy G. Russell
So you're in, and please let me know if you have any trouble seeing *Section 8 or the *For Members Only section.

Thanks, Judy. No problems at all.

Ann

BettyB May 26th, 2005 05:19 PM

Requesting Access

Quote:

In addition to the public forums open to all, there are private forums here just for OLR refugees from Tapcis and OzWin (and their friends).

Still fumbling around here but I'd like access to the Private Sections too.

BB

Pats May 26th, 2005 07:09 PM

Requesting access

Hi Judy.. it's me, Pat Murray, long-time Tapcis forum inmate.. may I please have access to the member forums? Pretty please with sugar on top?

Thank You.

Pats

Andrew B. May 26th, 2005 08:10 PM

Andrew requesting access.

Judy G. Russell May 26th, 2005 08:23 PM

Done, Betty, and welcome. Let me know if you have trouble seeing *Section 8 and the *For Members Only section.

Judy G. Russell May 26th, 2005 08:24 PM

Done, Pats! And welcome! Good to see you here! Let me know if you have trouble seeing *Section 8 and the *For Members Only section.

Judy G. Russell May 26th, 2005 08:25 PM

Done, Andrew. Let me know if you have trouble seeing *Section 8 and the *For Members Only section.